Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dreams

Hi! :)

Today was a looong day in church, I almost starved to death by skipping lunch because I had to serve the whole day. Right after adult service was the kids' choir, after kids' choir was the drum audition.. but I had a lot of fun :D

Everything ended at only 7PM, and we had our dinner @ CS. It's been a long time since I hung out with them (Tim, Tako, JQ, JY) + yakked so much! Played Bishi bashi (!!! it's been ages) and hopped on 81 and bathed and I'm online now watching youtube videos on modelling. And a piece of good news.. I'm officially hired by EGP! So far it's part-time, and I only have the hols to spare.. and no I'm not modelling! I hope I'll be able to balance my time well for this June and I'm definitely looking forward to complete my revision for the semester + stayovers + catching up with some old mates. So long!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment