Saturday, May 22, 2010

Awesome Friday

Hi! :)

I knew it, ytd was a good day afterall! It was so much fun, I reached home at dawn and I don't think I've ever stayed out till so late b4, thank God my bro was with me last night so it was my first time! I reciprocated by agreeing to trade beds with him, he slept on my soft comfy mattress last night while I took over his bed. Although he doesn't really have a bed..

So my day went like this, I woke up with a really good dream (KEKEKEX + although thinking of it now it's not that good) and giggled to myself while having breakie, then went off to take a bus to sch which I got myself a seat (yes) and studied my Lit + read daily bread. Lit paper was ok, I didn't bring in my IC though, it was in my bag in the locker & they said they were going to submit my name to the examination board. I'm not really worried 'cos I don't think it's such a great deal anyway and + my MYEs are alr screwed I have nothing else to fear!

Went home to change and I read my 17 mag on the bus.. AHHHHHH :) It feels so good man, listening to my music and read a mag with the relief that exams are over :)) Helped my Momma with the dishes and took a nice shower when I got home.. I took a whole hour to change (must pretty pretty..)! Was ridiculously late and thought since it was going to turn 1, might as well meet the blogshop owner first before finding A9 girls @ Pizza hut..

Lunch was fab, I changed my Soup of the Day to salad, felt so sick eating a pizza topped with a bottle of cheese because while trying to have cheese on my pizza the whole cap fell off and my pizza became Cheese Wonderland :/

We didn't catch a movie afterall because.. actually I can't really rmb the reason but we went shopping instead :D I was telling some of them that it's so amusing to watch the others check things out, they all have the same expression.. it's so interesting & funny! Went to Face shop and tested almost every color they had, I bought 2 bottles of nail polish in pastel colors :>



Grace's forever so cool with me going to her house to chill, even if it's only for a min. Ytd was 1.5 hours and I spent that time removing my polishes from the previous testings @ FS & applied my own :) My left hand was nice, my right was so screwed! :( Anyway, during the whole time we were sitting at the dining table while she had her late lunch and me painting my nails and we chatted about school, perceptions.. haha it's been such a long time since we had a REAL proper talk. It's always just brief conversations then I'd have to rush off to serve at church while she rushes home to complete her assignments. I want a DVD day at her house during the hols! GRACE U SEE THIS? DON'T FAKE AND THINK U NEVER SEE OKIE heh :D

Now the highlight of the day *drum rolls*.. BENJI'S PARTY! Lol @ Benji, that was what JY smsed me. Benji Benjy Benjie, all the same! :P It was so hot at downtown, everybody was sweating.. and the food was good :) Actually I only tried some, the rest of my tummy was filled with drinks (BEST!!!) and puddings :D So much sugar intake pls, I felt so :/ at the end the party. How to lose weight! Sigh





My church's crazy youths

I realized that I'm almost a mute when I eat, and super talkative after my meal. Ytd was a good hanging out session with all the churchies - I'm a boring person Idk how to strike convos, I'm sorry but at least, I should say, I interacted! :)

Left at around 11:30PM to sing K, and found out how out of date I was with C-pop!! I remember the last time I went K was P6 and I didn't go there anymore afterwards 'cos my mom said she was afraid that ppl might spike my drink.. nevertheless, there are always songs that will never go outdated, and there are English songs too so I sang. Oh and I ate again in the room because 01 they had free-flowing nuts (I think) 02 while the mikes were rotating I just unconsciously munched on something..

Cabbed home with XL and Matt, Matt spent so much $$ last night. The day was just great, I enjoyed myself v much but still there are always cons..

  1. Bad skin
  2. Shag
  3. High sugar intake
I slept at 5AM, woke up at 10 because I'm not a person who can sleep in. Was thinking of taking an afternoon nap but look at the time now! It's fine, because I do still have a list of things to do :)

A pic to end off the post:


Conclusion: An awesome Friday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment