Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A humid Wednesday

Hi!


I went to school today for class photo-taking and QTS, I'm the slowest at doing surveys! I just want to do everything nicely..

Anyway, went home to tumblr and have lunch b4 setting off to PHS, I'm such a pro I managed to reach there within an hr!! First time stepping into the school eh, and see how Pam's studying environment is like :P Attended her PMS (and I'm the parent muahaha nah jk I was just presenting in my Aunt's absence :) ), it was alright I filled in a form and we slacked at the canteen me with orange juice & strawberry pocky (so much 4 losing weight!) and Pam with her green tea :) I'm so happy I visited her in school, so happy so happy! Had been dying to do that in years, and I finally got the chance!! Hehex

Just chilled (whoo) at Pam's house and watched Ch 855 while she watched her Korean drama on her iPhone, I love it when we just slack around and do nothing at all but laze, we don't even talk! Silence isn't awkward at all when we're together 'cos we're so close :>

Had dinner, tuition-ed her Chinese.. I really hope she understands my teachings fully!! Her paper is on Monday, Os eh!! I'm scared for her x10, will be praying ok ;) *crosses fingers*



Dad picked me up. This is us! Say hi? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment